Sunday, January 29, 2012

WOW!




..Oh my goodness. I feel like such a failure. I make a blog, and then forget about it for a straight week.
...Whoops.
Any-hoo! Here is how I make up for that! This little slide show that I posted was for an English project I did at school. We were learning about Thoreau and we had to do a project at the end of the term. So, I decided to take pictures of what I found beauty in, and stick them into a slide show. I have to admit.. working on the project for hours on end for two days was not fun.. MASSIVE headache. However, I had a lot of fun taking all these pictures. My favorite picture in this is the one of my little brother. It makes me laugh so hard and I love when he gives me that cute, toothless smile. My families favorite is the one with the globe. Now, I'll be honest.. that picture was pure luck!! I have no idea how on earth I got the glare like that, but it was pretty awesome. Another one that turned out pretty well was the one of me writing. I didn't have any ones hand to use so I had to use my own and take the picture with one hand. That was quite the challenge because that camera is kinda heavy.. :)
Well, enjoy the slide show and if you have any questions on how I took the pictures, feel free to ask! 

No comments:

Post a Comment